Dunkirk Plan Commission Meeting
Wednesday, February 08, 2023 6:30 p.m.
Dunkirk Town Hall, 654 County Road N
§ Secretaries Report
§ Approval of minutes from January 11, 2023 Plan Commission meeting.
§ Unfinished Business
1. Discussion and necessary action on Resolution 2022-06-01 Adopting and
Recommending the Comprehensive Plan for the Town of Dunkirk, Dane County,
§ New Business:
1. Dane County Rezone Petition #11930. William and Julie Karpus, 2404 Hammond Road to rezone from RR-8 to RM-8 for their horse stable and arena project.
2. Dane County Conditional Use Permit #2588. William and Julie Karpus, 2404 Hammond Road for RM-8 compliance with their horse stable and arena project.
3. Recommendation of Dane County Ordinance Amendment 2022 OA-57 regarding application requirements and setbacks for communication towers.
§ Any pre-application conferences:
1. Discuss any pre-application conferences as presented.
2. Discuss any non-action items for Town Board referral.
§ Consider updates to the Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
A quorum of the Town Board may be in attendance.
Next scheduled meeting is March 08, 2023.
Chairman, Dunkirk Plan Commission