Dunkirk Plan Commission Meeting
Wednesday, May 10, 2023 6:30 p.m.
Dunkirk Town Hall, 654 County Road N
§ Secretaries Report
§ Approval of Minutes from March 08, 2023 Plan Commission meeting.
§ Unfinished Business
1. Discussion and necessary action on Resolution 2022-06-01 Adopting and
Recommending the Comprehensive Plan for the Town of Dunkirk, Dane County,
§ New Business:
1. Dane County Rezone Petition #DCPREZ-2023-11948.
Francis C Long Revocable Trust, 3065 Sam Miles Road from FP-35 Farmland Preservation to RR-2 Rural Residential. Petition to separate 2.5 acres existing residence from remaining farmland.
2. Dane County C.U.P. #: DCPCUP-2023-02595.
Fort Little Green / Kate Dennis, 2402 Robert Street.
Updating the operations plan of the daycare center to construct an accessory building
3. Dane County Board of Supervisors Chapter 10 Amendment
Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Ordinances, 10.004 Regarding Salvage Operations.
§ Any pre-application conferences:
1. Discuss any pre-application conferences as presented.
2. Discuss any non-action items for Town Board referral.
§ Consider updates to the Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
A quorum of the Town Board may be in attendance.
Next scheduled meeting is June 14, 2023.
Chairman, Dunkirk Plan Commission