Dunkirk Town Board Meeting
Monday, April 15, 2019
1. Welcome and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Swearing in of Elected Officials.
3. Approval of Agenda.
4. Approval of minutes: Regular Meeting minutes of April 1, 2019.
5. Report on bills to be paid and amount to be drawn from the treasury.
6. Public Comment.
7. Clerk's Report.
8. Road Crew Report.
9. Constable's Report.
10. Plan Commission Report.
11. Purchase of Development Rights Committee Report.
13. Unfinished Business:
a. Discussion and necessary action on working with the Dane County Sheriff to provide additional patrol in the Town.
b. Discussion and necessary action on Brush Site Agreement with the City of Stoughton.
14. New Business:
a. Discussion and necessary action on Elizabeth Reinstad, 1924 County Highway A, Stoughton, Dane County Petition No. 2019-11421, rezoning 2.22 acres from A-1EX to RH-1, separating existing residence from farmland.
b. Discussion and necessary action on Danky-Schelshorn Trust, 261 State Highway 138, Stoughton, Dane County Petition No. 2019-11404, rezoning 2.4 acres from A-1EX to RH-1 and 6.2 acres from A-1EX to CO-1, separating existing residence from farmland.
c. Discussion and necessary action on review of contents in Little Libraries.
15. Future Agenda Items.
Dated and Posted April 11, 2019